*Prerequisites: Reiki I and II with Kim Krost
The objective of the Reiki Master training is to provide intermediate practitioners of Reiki an in depth understanding of advanced Reiki techniques that may be used for self-care and for patient or client care.
Classes are open to the general public and healthcare professionals. Nurses, Massage Therapists, Social workers, Licensed Professional Counselors and Marriage Counselors earn 6 contact hours or ceu’s upon completion. For RNs, LVNs & LCSWs there is a $20 processing fee to receive CE's.
The class includes:
• The Master Attunement
• The Master Symbol
• Stamina Building techniques
• The Reiki Resolution Technique for Self-Care
• An in depth study of the use and care of Pendulums for healing and divining
• Advanced techniques for healing of the energy centers known as Chakras
• Advanced Healing Techniques using Mantra’s, Mudra’s, Botanicals & Crystals
• Teaching Reiki to Others
• Reiki Ethics & Principles
In addition to instruction, Reiki Master students receive a comprehensive manual and certificate of completion.